Review #2: Transformers: War for Cybertron

High Moon has taken a solid, fast, third person shooter foundation, crafted a well thought out transformation mechanic on top of it, and designed combat situations around that. The end result is a shooter that has an identity all its own, and leverages its license to make something pretty cool for fans and newcomers alike. 
 
 I have to admit, when I heard of the Activision is publishing another Transformers game, I thought it would be much the same to the previous(Transformers the Game, Revenger of the Fallen). But, after trying the game myself, it showed me otherwise.
 
 What made me attracted to the game is the design of the characters in the game. It's actually following the original look of the animated  transformers, even though they still in their cybertronian form. Still, I enjoyed it very much! Nice graphic, although its a shame my lappy couldn't play it with full settings. Still, it is a great game!
 
 
 IGN gave it 9 out 10. Well, I' voting for the same too.

[SOURCE: IGN]

No comments

Powered by Blogger.